Nothing Left to Say

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Mads: I had stolen all the blankets in my sleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 pm

"Yes your Majesty." I said teasingly, and bowed in her direction.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:17 pm

I smiled and climbed into bed. I got under the blankets and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her as close as she could be to me.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Nat: "I will cut you."
Mads: "Curls up close."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:33 pm

I kissed the back of her head and buried my nose into her hair. I started to fall asleep.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Mads: I stayed asleep.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm

I kissed the back of her neck before I did fall asleep.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:37 pm

I shivered a tiny bit.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:53 pm

I had a weird dream.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:58 pm

I stood up straight again. "No need."

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Nat: "Are you sure?"
Mads: I dreamed about Nat and some demon hunting together.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:30 pm

"Yes, yes, I'm sure."

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:44 pm

My dream involved Leo Valdez and Madison. I really should stop reading before I go to bed.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Nat: "Fine."
Mads: the dream repeated.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:50 pm

((Quick, band kids! I need the name of a song from a musical that is in an alto and/or tenor range!))

I was competing with Leo for Madison's affection. I won, of course when Calypso came and dragged Leo away by the ear. I laughed.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:10 pm

The dream repeated one more time and I woke up.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:19 pm

((Ummmmmmmmm))
"So, where do we go from here?"

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm

((I'm in Orchestra...))

Nat: "I need to check on Tony and find a job."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:25 pm

(Never mind, I found a song. I'm going to audition for Beauty and the Beast. Do you think the world's ready for a Hispanic Belle yet?))

I felt her stirring, and before Jason could challenge me to a 'who had better muscle's' competition, I woke up.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:39 pm

"OK, should I come with you?"
((So the three empires have finally come together in peace... And yes, I think the world is ready for you Jaydinn.))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:43 pm

((I don't even watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I'm already imagining a parody from that statement, Savanah (the three empires comment).))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:46 pm

((Haha I didn't mean to make an Avatar reference.))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:47 pm

((I don't mind, I just heard about four elements living in peace so often, it stuck in my head.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:54 pm

((Long ago, the four nations loved together in harmony, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years past and my brother and I discovered the new avatar, an airbender named Aang. Though his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he can save anyone, but I believe Aang can save the world.))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Nat: "Looks through newspapers or online for any weird deaths."
Mads: I curled up close.
Annabeth Chase
writer