Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) Empty Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Juice: (my character) Main character. Steals dragon egg with Char. 2. Char 3 is best friend. girl.
Char 2: boy. Has a mark on hand that washes away but comes back promptly. Is told it tells the boy's destiny. (maybe becomes Juice's love interest?)
Char 3: Girl. Juice's best friend. finds antique necklace shaped as a sea horse, when wearing necklace and in water, becomes a mermaid. Can talk to seahorses. with or without necklace.
Main plot: After the characters find out about their new magical abilities and confide in each other, a mythical beast only the ancient chinese knew existed, wake up from it's sleep that lasted over a millenia. it's influence is harming the trio's friendship just when they need to work together the most to save all that they know.
(sorry Got to go. I will finish this post ASAP.... later... okay, sorry it took me so long to get more of this up there. I went on vacation, but i'm back now! Anyways, there is still more to add and that will be up shortly!.... Later..... Again, sorry it took so long. But I have a computer again! A REAL KEYBOARD! woo hoo! anyways, I promise I will get everything up today!! PROMISE! Less than a half an hour later.....Prompt iS UP!!)

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10204

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:00 pm

I'll be charri 2, k?
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8743

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by jesswrightica Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:01 pm

I'll be charri #3!!! I love mermaids!
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Writers Points : 4019

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:45 pm

(( I'm on my family's iPad mini so, I am using the mobile version of this site that doesn't include the "edit" button where it normally is, and I don't feel like searching for it. So, here is the rest of the description post,))
Main plot: After the ancient dragons wake back up, juice's dragon changes, and so does juice. The characters have to work together to save all that they know from the dragons.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Okey dokey then. Should we start?
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Is this thing still goin on or...
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:30 pm

lol, I'll start with character 2, whom I have named Lyle, okay? He has shaggy brown hair. Eye color is TBA.
((Lol, starting NOW!)) I ran to Juice's house in a hurry. Today, when I had woken up, I had this strange mark on my hand. I had washed it off, but then, during breakfast, it had come back! Same exact spot, too! So after I finished breakfast, I started to run over to Juice's place to try and figure out what exactly this mark was and what it meant.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:55 pm

(((I was going to type up this thing.. but I never got around to it and then I gave up... So, ありがとう! 「Arigatou 」 Thank you for starting it! 》 I rolled out of bed. I had a rough sleep. I squinted at my alarm clock, trying to figure out what day it was.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:00 pm

I ran into her house without knocking. "Hey! Is juice up?" I asked her dad who was sitting at the dinning table, just finishing his breakfast. "No, she's not up. But as long as the door stays open, you can go wake her up." I nodded, then went up the stairs to her room. I knocked on her mostly closed door. "Hey, you up? You decent? Can I come in?" ((Lol, you're welcome!))

Last edited by Ash the Freakin Awesome on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:05 pm

《It doesn't matter. 〔about the stairs. 〕》
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:07 pm

I thought I heard Lyle's voice, but I wasn't sure. "Lyle?" I called out.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 pm

"Hai, yes, it's me. Now, can I come in? I have something to show you! It's urgent!"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm

I snapped awake. It really was Lyle. "Yeah, sure, come in."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:43 pm

I walked in and looked at her still in bed. "You do know that today is Tuesday, right? We're going to the park later so I can show you my new sword, remember?" I had gotten the sword yesterday. It was a really cool looking one, too! I still didn't know how to use it, but in time I would figure it out.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

I sat up, "Didn't you have something REALLY urgent to tell me?
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:52 pm

"Oh, right!" I held out my right hand, the back side up, and showed her the mark on my hand. "This. This is what I wanted to show you." ((fyi, it kinda looks like a sword...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 pm

I looked at the drawing on his hand. "You drew a.... What is that?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

"I didn't draw it! And it's a sword! In fact, it kinda looks like the one I bought..."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:58 pm

"That's odd..."
《Time skip? To the park? 》
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 pm

((mmmmmmaybe? hmmmm no...)) "I know, right?" I said, looking at it. I tried to smear it, but it didn't really work. "Hey, follow me." I said, leaving and heading to the bathroom.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:17 pm

《 Oki then, that works too! 》 I stood up, and followed him. "Why am I following you to my bathroom?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:22 pm

I turned the water on and stuck my hand under and started scrubbing. The sword mark slowly started to wash away. Finally, it was gone. "See? It washes off, but it'll come back in about five or ten minutes." I said, looking up at her. ((You gasp, ok? His eyes changed color, ok? or we cant wait for it to come back for the eye color to change...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:47 pm

(((Gradual change. It's already started changing..)))
 I looked at his hands as he was scrubbing, then up to his face as he explained. His eyes seemed a little... off. "hmm.. odd. Really odd."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 pm

((OK!!))
"Yeah. Well, you go get dressed, okay? I'll go tell your dad you're up."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:52 pm

"Okay." I moved out of his way, and went to my bedroom.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next