Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 12 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:31 pm

I spent the rest of the night trying to figure out where I was, which was hard because it was dark. I found my bag rummaged through it, trying to find one of the blankets, but I found my jacket and a change of clothes. I put on my jacket and put my clothes back in my bag. I pulled out a blanket and waited for the sun to come up. When it did, I found the stone that Juice and I had found yesterday and realized where I was. I jumped the fence and knocked on her back door, since I didn't really want the whole neighbor hood to see me like this. I waited for her or her father to answer the door, still rapped up in my blanket.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8744

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 12 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:41 pm

We heard a knock on our back door. My father went and opened the door. "Juice!" He called, "You don't need to go get Lyle."
I walked into the room. "He's right there isn't he?" My dad nodded as I walked over to the door. "Hey Lyle, I--" I noticed the blanket wrapped around him. "Are you okay?" It wasn't very often your bestfriend shows up at you back door, wrapped in a blanket.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10205

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:44 pm

"Um... I'm not sure. Could I use the bathroom? I've been holding it for a while." I said, sheepishly grinning.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:47 pm

I smiled. "Sure, Lyle. Come in." I moved out of the doorway, as my dad did also.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 pm

"Thanks." I said. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I took off the blanket and undid my jacket. I looked at my reflection, expecting burns but finding none. I took off my burnt clothes and got out the change of clothes from my bag. I put them on then went bathroom. When I was done I picked up my burnt clothes and opened the door. "Again, thanks." I said, trowing the burnt clothes in the garbage. "Could I have some breakfast? I don't know when I ate last."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm

"Do you want to make it?" I was hoping he would. His meals tasted much better than my dad's. Probably because Lyle cooked them right.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:59 pm

"Sure, thanks." I said, washing my hands.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:03 pm

I had already eaten some cereal, but imagining Lyle's cooking made me hungry again.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:06 pm

"Hey, want an omelet?" I asked them.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 pm

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, please!"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 pm

"How about you, sir? Would you like one?" I asked Juices dad. "No, I'm fine. But thanks." he said. I nodded and got a pan and the eggs out. I put the pan on the stove and turned it on. After about fifteen minutes both Juice and I were eating delicious home-made omelets.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 am

"Lyle, why did you come over in a blanket this morning?" Normally, he would come over with his backpack full, ready for almost anything.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 am

"For modesty reasons. For some reason my clothes were burnt to a crisp. I had an extra pair in my bag, but it was dark out there in the field. I didn't want to hurt myself." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:00 pm

"Your clothes were... burnt?" I asked, making sure I heard him right. How could his clothes be burnt but not him?
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:45 pm

"Yeah, I don't know how or why, but they were. I'm actually surprised I didn't get burned with them." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm

"That makes no sense..." I kept thinking about what he had said. "You were in my field?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 pm

I nodded. "When I woke up, yes. Before that, I was in my mom's room talking to her. Well, actually, she was talking to me. I was just listening." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm

"Hmm..." I shrugged, giving up on that topic and switching. "What were you talking about?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:20 pm

"I don't really know. It was very one-sided. She had me promise... Something... Then she touched my forehead and said 'Remember' then I blacked out. It kinda hurt." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:36 pm

"Doesn't seem like you did a great job at remembering... considering the fact that you can't remember what she made you promise..."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

I made a nervous smile and replied, "Yeah, well... I'll remember eventually." I said. In all honesty, I did remember, her father was still in the room, though, and it would just be very awkward.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:23 am

His nervous smile made me wonder what he wasn't telling me. I shhrugged it off. I would pry for more information tommorrow. (((Did I, get it right?))))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:25 am

(((I meant "later" not "tommorrow" anyways...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm

I heard Juices dad turn the TV on. The news was on and what I heard disturbed me. "...No way anyone could have survived the blaze, though they're searching for the youngest son, Lyle, who is still missing. If anyone should see this young man..." "Lyle?! Get in here please!" he called. I went into the other room and stopped dead in my tracks. A picture of me was on the TV. It was last years school picture! "What the... What's going on?! What happened?!" I asked very loud and panicky. "Lyle, I think your house caught fire late last night." he said in a voice that was calm, but just barely. I stood there in shock, trying to process what I had just heard. "My... House? Fire?" Suddenly I remembered the sirens I heard when I woke up last night. It suddenly clicked in my head and I stumbled back as realization struck me like a blade to the heart. Tears sprang to life in my eyes again as I thought about my mom trapped in the back room of the house when it caught fire. I fell to my knees as I thought of my family dead, and my stuff, gone in the fire. I looked up at Juice's father. "You should call the police and tell them I'm safe." I said through my tears. He got up and kneeled next to me, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder. "It'll be alright. I'll say you spent the night here, okay?" he said in a soft voice. He got up and called the police, telling them that I was at his house and had been the whole night. He nodded and said, "Okay, let me ask him." He pulled the phone from his ear and looked at me. "Lyle, the police would like your help going through the rubble, if you'd be willing. They said they'll let you keep whatever you find. Do you want to go?" he asked me. I shrugged. "Sure." I said. He nodded and put the phone back to his ear. "He said sure. We'll be there in about ten, fifteen minutes. Okay, great. Thanks." He hung up. He turned to me. "Looks like we're taking a trip to your place, Lyle. Go get ready, Juice, you're coming too." he said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:38 pm

I looked down at my clothes. "Ugh, My outfit doesn't look like pajamas does it?"
As my dad realised how oblivious he had been he turned and left. (((I wanted to call Lyle Syaoran for a moment there... *fangirling over Tsubasa*))) I looked at Lyle, "Hey," I put one hand on his shoulder. "Lyle..." I couldn't come up with any words. I just wanted to pull him into a hug. I didn't know how he would react. I didn't want to be awkward so, I resisted the urge.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next