Nothing Left to Say

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:14 pm

I blinked several times and barely heard someone call my name, the voice was so familiar but I was getting so dizzy and nauseous I couldn't tell.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3588

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:21 pm

I pulled out my dagger that I had to steal back from Nat, not that it would do much without her here but it would be better to use to block than getting stabbed. "Yes, but it's going to go a little different this time."

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1628

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:28 pm

I laughed. "You don't have the mark. That's not going to kill us, but our knives will." I charged at him, holding my knife out.

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41568

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:33 pm

I got Tony some juice and a cookie.
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:35 pm

"Thanks," I muttered, eating the cookie before drinking my juice.

"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:35 pm

I slammed my fist into his wrist sending the knife and his arm flying just past me. I almost prayed that I hit hard enough for him to drop it.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:38 pm

I nodded slightly.
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Demon: I hissed and dropped my knife, but my comrade snuck behind him and plunged his knife into Asurath's shoulder. "You useless- how hard is it to stab someone in the chest?!"
Tony: "How are you doing?"

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:42 pm

"Fine."
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:45 pm

I nodded and kissed her head. "I'm gonna... lie down."

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:48 pm

I winced, not giving them the satisfaction of making me scream. I quickly turned around and punched the demon behind me in the side of the face, hard enough to send him flying. I ran for the dropped knife and picked it up, now wielding my dagger and an angel blade.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:50 pm

((Hey guys, I'm driving home from St. George so if I stop posting its because I've lost connection.
))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:51 pm

I backed up a bit. I looked around and grabbed the mechanical arm.

((Alright.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:55 pm

I flinched when I realized that it was Daniels arm. "Y-you..." I stuttered. "How dare you!" I lunged at him, swinging the angel blade at him at a downward hip-shoulder angle.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm

• I finally was able to see what was going on, I saw a demon and Asurath standing beside me by the door. I was happy to see Asurath. I looked at the demon who was holding my mechanical arm. "Won't be much use with that. If I had something special to use on that I would've used it." I watched Asurath lunge at the demon.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:57 pm

((If I probably stop replying that means I'm at lagoon cx))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:17 pm

I did a high sweeping kick and nailed Asurath in his face.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:30 pm

I spun around from the impact of his foot and stumbled. The haze began to seep into my mind, whispering it's offerings to me, promises of Drustanus' death and Daniels life if I just let it in. Despite how much I hated it, I let it in. I turned and stuck the angel blade out and charged at him, aiming the knife for his chest.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:47 pm

I smirked and held my arms around. As the knife plunged into my chest, my comrade plunged his knife into Asurath's back.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:00 pm

I felt the blade plunge into my back and it made me panic, though I didn't show it due to the strength of my bloodlust. "Great plan! But I'm a little stronger than that!" I laughed, that was a lie, I didn't know if the stab was fatal to me and my strength couldn't help it if it was. I gripped the knife in Drustanus' chest and began to move it to the side, ripping it open and cracking bones before it was free. I then quickly spun around and plunged the knife into the other demons throat.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:05 pm

((It's not Drustanus, it's a random demon who serves Drustanus.))

Demon: "See you in... Purgatory," I growled before slumping to the ground.

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 pm

((Which one?)) 

"Don't count on it!" I didn't bother to take the knife in my back out before I started slashing into him with the one in my hand. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker as I did.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm

((No idea.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:18 pm

((No, like, which one is the one serving him and which in is him? Or did he leave?))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:20 pm

((Drustanus left.))

Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down