Nothing Left to Say

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nothing Left to Say

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:32 pm

I finally finished making the bed and pulled back the covers a bit before setting Daniel in them. "This ok?"

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

Writers Points : 1601

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 pm

"Yep, perfect." I said faintly. I took a deep breath and curled up to fall asleep, waiting for Asurath to get on the bed with me.

~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~WRITE ON~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~
"Oui Oui Monami, Ja'mapelle Lafayette" ~Lafayette
"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

Writers Points : 3561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:44 pm

I stared down at him for a minute or two before sliding under the blankets with him, and gently pulling him close to me.

"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I’d have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew… Betty Finn was a true friend and I sold her out for a bunch of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. Killing Heather would be like offing the wicked witch of the west… wait east. West! God! I sound like a @#$%ing psycho….Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people “real life.” She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to @#$% with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you’re beautiful." -Veronica Sawyer 
Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:45 pm

I was glad I felt his hands pull me close. That was the one thing I wished for this whole time and it caused such a hussle. I might be dumb, and speak for my emotions alot but that doesn't mean I have to think thats why everyone leaves so quickly.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:32 pm

I planted a kiss on his forehead and pulled him even closer to me. I never really had the need for sleep or a longing for comfort, but this is something I felt that I needed. To have him here in my arms.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 pm

I promptly fell asleep after his soft kiss to my forehead. Honestly, I didn't know how tired I was until now. My breathing slowed and my smile faded, sleep was nice, knowing that your body was calm.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 pm

I watched him fall asleep in my arms. Though it sounded creepy, I really enjoyed watching him sleep.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:10 am

((Idk what to do now, Timeskip?))

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:30 am

((Sure.))

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:25 pm

((Hey guys, Jaydinn and I have been writing this one on Wattpad, so I'm trying to figure out what my character was doing...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 47012

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35 pm

((Found it! She's in the hospital...))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:35 pm

After a couple of hours I decided to wake Daniel up. "Hey, do you need anything?" I asked, kissing his cheek softly as he came to consciousness.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:21 pm

((What are your plans for winter break?))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:40 pm

((I have no idea, you?)

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Van-Ryker on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:18 am

"Mmmm" I mumbled. curling in a ball with a shiver. "No, not really. I just want you..." I mumbled. I pilles on the blanket to keep warm.

"So Shiny!" ~Tamatoa
Vincent Van-Ryker
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 pm

((WHHB Christmas Party
Friday December 16
5pm-9pm
(Ask Staci, Jaydinn, or Ash for the address, don't want to put it online)
Bring: White Elephant gift, Treat, and a board game if you want))
Annabeth Chase
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:37 pm

((That was so long ago, it seems. That party was fun, I have pics!))

"Run you clever boy, and remember." -Oswin Oswald
"If I ever do win her heart, it's going to be her own choice; I'm not going to force her. If she picks Cole, she picks Cole. I just want happiness for her, and if she'll be happy with Cole, I can live with that, knowing that she's happy." -Rylan Siller
"Just because I'm on the side of the angels, don't think that for one second, I am one of them." -Sherlock Holmes
"You always feel pain, Sherlock... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEAR IT!" -Jim Moriarty.
"Whatever happens next, I just want you to know, you are the best you." -Nya Smith
"You kill family, that's one thing. But you turn family on family, that's another." -Artimus Siller
"The power of positive thinking!" -Jay Walker
"There's no such thing as an ordinary human." -Tenth Doctor
"Gunpowder and lead. That's what little girls are made of." -Miranda Lambert
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 41498

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asurath Jackson Yesterday at 7:13 pm

I blushed a little. "Well, I'm all yours." I said, pulling him closer to me.

Asurath Jackson
writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top