Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fyre and Flame

+3
Vincent Van-Ryker
The Guardian
Annabeth Chase
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fyre and Flame - Page 21 Empty Re: Fyre and Flame

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 am

I sighed. "Just Ike... I feel bad for him." I said. I didn't want to go into more detail than that. "But I can't seem to be able to help or comfort him." I added sadly.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12119

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:09 am

((I have to go too, I'll be back soon, like thirty minutes.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47935

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:09 am

(((Okay... I have to go Again... See y'all later!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10228

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:09 am

I sat down by her, "You help him more then you think"
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 53010

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:12 am

"It really doesn't seem like it." I said. "It seems like people just push me away, despite my greatest efforts to help." It was true, that'a how I saw it. Jax had just shaken off my advice before, and now Ike was going off alone. He'd claimed that I'd been helpful, but I didn't believe it.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 am

I glanced over my friends. I smiled at the sight of Jax Mar and Jessie. I glanced at Lexi. I felt like I should have gone to her, but I couldn't help her right now. I could hardly help her anyways. I was so useless... I looked out at Kayem. I wanted so much to question her more. Who went by Ike? How did she get that scar... was she Maya? I closed my eyes. There was so mucgh I needed to do, but I was too incompetent to do them. At that moment somehting disturbed my thoughts. There was a voice... I couldn't make out what it had said. I tuned my ears in. it had stopped... then it spoke again. Clear as day, as if they were standing next to me. I glanced at my friends. They obviously hadn't heard it. "Ichabod." I looked down the passage it seemed to be coming from. "Come, Mekkendarl, I have dire tidings." I slowly slipped off without my friends noticing. "Come, my Krane, my king, my Ike." I stepped down the passage until I reached the rainbow room. Only now it wasn't so rainbow-y. Except for a large swirl pattern that covered the whole floor. It shimmered with the colors of the rainbow. I looked it over. It hadn't been carved in... there were no tool marks. I bent down and touched it and a tingle shot through my body from my fingers to my toes. "Open the door, brotherheart, and have conference with me." I went to the center of the swirl. There was a symbol there... glowing with white light. It was a crued impression of a dragon. I touched it and a stronger tingle shot through me. I cautiously laid my palm down on the symbol. Myi hwole body tingled continuously. I noticed a pair of golden spots of light on the floor, as if my eyes were glowing. I looked at my hand. My veins... they were glowing with a golden hue, as if the metal in its molten form was flowing through them. I took my hand from the symbol, and the golden glowing stayed. I closed my hand into a fist, and opened it. It glowed slightly, then golden fire spread across it. I had no idea what I was doing; I somehow just knew that was what to do. I placed my hand on the symbol again, and fre flowed from my hand into the whole pattern. The floor crumbled beneath me and I fell down and down into pure darkness.Then, something caught me. it was warm... almost hot... it was as if I'd landed on a huge mound of shifting plates as long as my forearm. "Wha..." I was dropped the rest of the way onto a rough, rocky floor. "What the heck..." I couldn't see anything, except for what my eyes illuminated. I saw in front of me a wall of... golden scales? There was a flash of light from above, and suddenly a huge ring of jagged rock surrounding the cavern lit up, glowing with bright flame. I looked up and yelled, scrambling to get up and run. I was stopped by a huge tail slamming down in front of me. i turne, startled, and faced the creature ahead. It was a huge reptile, as big as a slightly small house. Gigantic wings folded gracefully on the arched back, and large head plates spiked up and back. It looked almost like a generic dragon, like something you'd see in skyrim, but it had more doglike features. It sat almost like a cat, its wings held up like a birds'. "Ichabod." It spoke, its deep, rumbling voice vibrating through me. "My Krane. You've finally come." I looked the beast over. Its skin seemed sunken and saggy, and its golden scales sheen wasn't so glorious as you would think. It was... old. Very old. "I do not have much time, so I will be breif." He shifted. "I am a very, very old dragon. I am the Krane of my Dhod, my Roost. They have all long since passed away. The next generation will wake soon. You, Mekkendarl, will be their Krane; their king. We are the Ikendarl, the Firehearts. You, my friend, are an Ikendarl. Humans like to seperate us by calling the reptiles Drakes, and the humans humans. You must protect the Ike, the fire, within the Earth from the Sikkendarl, the Icehearts. It is your duty as Krane to watch over, protect, and lead your Dhod. It is time you recognized the Ichabod, the Fyre, within you." He stopped. "Wh... What? I'm... a... Krane? What? I... I can't lead a... Dhod. I'm really... confused..." "Ichabod, you will soon understand. YOu will not lead alone. Your Vhet, your queen, will help you along. the king is not truly the strongest of the Dhod. I understand you are broken, and even a danger to yourself, and so you must rely upon your queen to hold you together, for only she can truly withstand the pressures of what is to come, and what is now. Now, if we are done, i will go and rest with my Vhet." He turned away, standing with a swish of his tail. "Wait, what? Don't go, you... Krane! Stay! I don't understand! What's going on?" He didn't answer, just stepped into another chamber. I turned away. Now I was stuck here with no way to get out. Then i heard a crack to my left. I snapped around and saw the source of the noise. There was  a pillar of rock, glowing on the inside, and a long split was appearing down its side. It cracked again, and then again. The cracks got bigger, and split faster, until the whole pillar shattered, stone shards flying across the chamber and somehow all missing me.I looked at what had come from the stone formation. There, sitting majestically on a pedestal remaining from the explosion, was a golden dragon, his scales shining brightly, and hisw eyes shining brighter.He focused on me, taking a leap and landing in front of me. He may have been a whole lot smaller than the older dragon, but he was easily bigger than most horses, and he had a powerful energy about him that seemed to force just how powerful he was into every fiber of your being. "What is your name?"  He spoke in my head. "I... I'm Ike. Ichabod... Ichabod Krane." "Ichabod Krane... king of fyre." He stepped closer. "What is myi name?" I thought. He didn't know his own name? He was just barely born... or something. I stared into his eyes, and I had a sudden thought. it seemed to travel from my mind to his. "Tu'undarl. Pureheart." "Yes... thank you, my Krane. Now, from this moment on, we are no longer flesh and blood. From now to the end of our mortal lives, mekkendarl, we are ichabod and Ike. We are Fyre... and Flame." i slowly put my hand to his muzzle. "Yes, we are." He spread his wings, sitting up and opening his mouth. An enormous roar reverberated through the whole cave, and then a beam of pure golden light flowed from his jaws with more force than anything I'd ever seen. "That, mekkendarl, was fyre. Only a Krane can produce it. The other dragons breath fire, except the Vhet. She can do so much more. Her breath heals, buit her roar controls. None can withstand her fury, and none can refuse her love. This is true for your queen, and for mine." He opened his mouth and aimed at six other pillars behind him. Out of the shattered rocks stepped five bronze dragons, powerful and intimidating, but all shying at the sight of the Krane. Then there was a silver dragon. It was female, and she was beautiful. For some reason, i just knew that she was the Vhet, and that she was to be Lexi's companion. Tu'undarl bowed low, first to her, then to me. "Climb on." I did as he said, straddling a small space where it seemed was made for people to sit. He stood and, in some odd way, smiled. He let out a roar before spreading his humongous wings and leaping into the air. With one flap we reached the hole, and shot up through it. Tu'un landed in the rainbow room, stepping out to make room for the other dragons. The queen came through next, then the five bronze dragons. Tu'un casually strode for the chamber my friends were in. This was going to be fun. He finally reached it, letting out a yawn. The dragons were almost like cats, but they looked more like dogs, and had intelligentt minds like that of humans. "Uh, hey, guys... I can explain the... actually, no, I can't explain the dragon."
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:20 am

((HOLY FREAKING CRAP SPENCER, I HALF THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD DIED, BUT NO))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 am

(((Ouch, Staci-kan. It's hard not to write like that, isn't it? )))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 am

(((SPENCEEEERR-kun! IT'S THE POST!! A7ghh! YAAAY!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:24 am

((Yesh. I didn't realize they were all outside... the other dragons haven't reached the chamber yet. Just Ike and Tu'un.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 am

I peered my head into the cave as I heard Ike speak. There was a... dragon... I opened my mouth in shock but no sound came out.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:27 am

I smiled at Lexi. "Yeah..." ((Oh, and you guys all need to name and write your own dragons.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 am

((Remember, though; Lexi's is silver, and she's the queen, she also has a healing breawth weapon instead of a weapon. The rest are have bronze scales and berath fire.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:29 am

"Where...?" I managed to get out. Dragons weren't real, but there was one right in front of me. "How...?" I paused. "Ike, explain. Now!"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:30 am

((I'll bring Lexi's dragon into the area in a moment. First I have to come up with a good name))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:31 am

(((THAT TOOK FOREVER TO READ.)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

((Lol, it actually wasn't that bad, except for when I fell out of the chair and almost screamed about me being dead. My sister was in the room. She finds me even more insane than normal.))
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

I chuckled. "I told you, I can't. I don't know." ((I can give you a dragon name, if you want.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:34 am

(((I was hung up on whatever language that was. Is it made up? Did you use a randome google translation that sounded nice? Was it a nordic language?)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:34 am

((It's made up.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 am

(((Wow. That must have took thought to come up with words that all sound similar, like they belong in one language, but also different enough that it seems legit. And then it actually seems like it belongs in linguistic group. It seems like a language dragons would speak. Can we call it Drakonian, please.. there's a thing...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 am

((THING! THERES A THING! PLEASE!!!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8767

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 am

((Naw, I looked it up and found one.))
Other dragons walked out from behind Ike. One was silver. I gazed at it. It was amazing. She was amazing. It trotted over to me. It was like a cat. A large, silver cat. With wings.
"I belong to you. We are companions." She said. Her voice was sweet. Was I the only one who heard it. "Name me." I froze. What would I name her?
"Tiamat." I breathed. I didn't know where the name had come from, it had just popped into me head.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 am

(((And the didn't sound like they were english based... or french based. Bleh, the LINGUISTICS OF THIS!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 am

((I wanted to call it Ikendarl, the language of the Fireheart.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next