Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And now I drink blood.

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

And now I drink blood. - Page 11 Empty Re: And now I drink blood.

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:36 pm

"Ah-ah-ah, you're not leaving me yet," he said, slapping her again. "Besides, I haven't got to scare your boyfriend yet." I chuckled. "Yeah you have..." I whispered to myself. "Stay with me." He picked her up and ripped my webs off on the way out the door. "And don't worry about the water heater," he said, looking down at her. "I've got a friend taking care of it." He looked back at me. "She needs blood. Now. But only Wood Elf blood will work, due to her immune system. We need to get downstairs and find someone with her blood type." "No time," I said as I blurred away. I'd tasted her blood type from a bag before. Within miliseconds, I'd nicked every wood elf neck and run away too fast to be trapped by instinct. "No such luck," I said, panicked. "What are we going to do?" Pete looked at my veins. "What's your bloodtype?" I looked at my wrist as well. "How should I know--" "Don't pretend like you haven't tried it." I sighed. "Same as hers. But I'm a different race!!!" "It could work." "No." Yes." "No." "Yes-- Ty, we have to try!!!" I let out an exasperated gasp and blurred away, back in less than a second with an IV tube and two needle ends, hooking quickly into her arm as Pete lay her down. Golden blood from my arm flowed into hers. "Hopefully this doesn't kill her..."
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Writers Points : 15933

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 pm

I tried keeping my eyes open. "I'm sorry I ran away, I was scared. I didn't want to end up in a foster home. But..." I started to cry. "I don't know how it happened, but... I'm sorry."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47932

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Peter cradled her gently. "No need to be sorry..." A tear rolled down his cheek. "We all have hard times. There's no need to be scared, now, though. You're safe, and you've got a..." he looked back at me. "You've got a good guy right now. Your life is in good hands."
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 pm

I nodded and hissed when I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my arm. "Stop it, please! It hurts too much!"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

"How much did you take?" Pete said, glancing back at me. "About half a pint." "And how much have you given?" "About that." "Unhook, now!" I hurried to unhook the IV. "If it doesn't work, we'll know within the hour," Pete said. "She'll feel sick. Really sick." He turned back to her. "It's alright, now. You can rest; let your body take in the blood." he smiled and backed away, gesturing for me to step forward. I came up to her and cradled her closely. For some reason, I no longer had an urge to drink her blood. "It's alright. I'm right here... I'm so sorry... so, so sorry... I... I did this to you... so sorry..." My voice cracked from tears in my throat. "Please be okay... please... please." 
((It will work. I'll explain later.))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:00 pm

((I thought so.))

I smiled softly. "It's okay. I'm fine now, Dad. I'm safe with Tyler." I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:09 pm

((=D))
I kissed her forehead. "That's right. You're safe with me." I lifted her as she slowly nodded off. "Let's get her back to her room," Pete said, leading the way. I followed carefully, setting her gently on her bed when we stepped through the door. Pete pulled up a chair for me and started out the door. "Peter," I called before he was out of sight. "Something happened, when I gave her blood... I... my instincts didn't kick in when I got close." Pete nodded. "I noticed. Maybe our blood tests can provide answers..." he tapped his wrists. "I knew there was something up with your glowing blood, though." He grinned. "Extra energy means extra properties... I took a gamble." I chuckled and took a seat by Caroline's bed. Sometimes his nerdiness was annoying...
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:12 pm

I tossed and turned in my sleep. I mostly dreamed of Tyler and I. It was mostly that single second where we kissed before he tried to paralyze me and started taking my blood. It was a good second, though. I still didn't mind what he did. I didn't mind any of it up until I was certain he was taking my blood. I don't know why I didn't care and forgave him so easily.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 pm

I growled gutturally to myself. ((Btw, his growls sound like a tiger growling, and his hisses sound like a cat. His vocal chords are very large, and so his voice is very low, and has a low vibrato. Basically he has a tiger's vocal chords.)) I knew she didn't care what I'd done, I just hoped it was for the right reason...
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 pm

((Cool!))

I tossed a bit in my sleep. All of me hurt, like I was being stung from the inside. I thought about kissing him again. I wanted it to be like it was, but not with me losing more blood unless desperate. I wanted to kiss him again.
I don't know how long I was out, but I woke up eventually, breathing hard and looking around.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:47 pm

When she woke up, gasping, I pulled my hand away from her forehead. "Hello, beautiful." I kicked myself mentally for using a habitual word I used when dating. Pete burst in moments later. "Ty!!!" Check this out!!!" He held up two vials, one with my golden blood, and one with red blood. "Your blood," he lifted my blood, "guard's blood." He lifted the red blood.  "And when you mix the two," he hurried over to the desk and pulled out a petri dish, setting it down. He poured a little of each blood in, and I rushed over to watch. At first, as I expected, the bloods were seperate, and they attacked each other, not acheiving anything. But then... my blood lost its glow, and half of it turned red... the rest slowly died. "What?"
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:48 pm

I hissed in pain and started to writhe as the stinging continued. "Why? Why am I being hurt again? What did I do to deserve this?!" I yelled, clutching the one pillow I had to vent some of it out.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:02 pm

I rushed back to her, holding her close. "you did nothing. It was me... This is all my fault."
Pete continued to explain as I comforted her. "Your blood has been biologically altered to be something like a super-cure. Like... like... if you give someone with a cold a shot of your blood, they'll be cured in seconds, despite a bit of unrest." "Explain, Parker!"
"Alright, so, basically, your blood is intelligent. It can differentiate between viruses, life forms, pro-biotics, blood, and even blood types. It has loads of extra energy, that is actually a strange sort of photo-energy, that allows for it to split extremely fast when needed. But, instead of replicating itself, it creates a new cell engineered specifically for what it is needed for. Like... instantaneous stem cells. It can make new blood types, and make the type that the person you're giving blood to has. Of course, the other half remains the same and is killed off, but then the person is fine! The men in the coats believe that every cell in your body is engineered to be this way, which explains your instantaneous rapid cell regeneration."
I blew air between my lips, rubbing a temple. "Not to say that I understood any of that, but... My blood... can heal anyone... of any injury... and can cure them of any disease?" "Yes, so long as their genome isn't the problem! Your blood can sense the genome of surrounding cells and split off new cells to match that genome. Or, when it comes to invasive viruses, your blood simply kills them."
"Wow."
"Yeah."
"So... why is she in pain?" 
"Just your old blood cells being killed."
I looked over her. 
"Are you okay, now?" her thrashing had calmed down.
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:05 pm

I took deep breathes, but nodded all the same. That actually wasn't the worst thing I've ever gone through. I slowly sat up and looked down at myself. There will never be anything to match my greatest pain. I looked up at Tyler. "Are you okay?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:08 pm

"I'm... fine... and surprisingly low on bloodlust." I looked at Pete.
"Yeah... could just be you drank your fill--" "Probably not--" "--or that her new blood doesn't give off the right pheremones to set you off."
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:09 pm

I smiled softly. "That's good. So, I'm going to be fine?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

"For now, at least." I smiled back.
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:15 pm

I got off the bed, not at all slowly, like what would be recommended. "How long was I out?" I asked while I stretched my arms out above me and to the sides, twisted my torso and popping various places.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:18 pm

"Just about an hour..." I watched her stretch and noticed Pete sneaking out quietly.
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:23 pm

I nodded and dropped my arms and pulled my shirt down. It was going up a bit from how I shifted when I slept and was being pulled backwards so the neckline was way too high. I fixed it, though.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 pm

I breathed out through my nostrils. "This has got to be the weirdest relationship I've ever had... with anyone..."
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:35 pm

"But we're in a relationship now? What kind?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:38 pm

"Well, I would say that's completely up to you..." my eyes caught some light and I was forced to snap my gaze to the shadows.
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:41 pm

I smiled. "Well, we've already kissed, and I would like to continue with that..."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:42 pm

I smiled. "That would be nice..."
((I should get to bed. Night!))
The Guardian
The Guardian
Rule Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next