Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 11 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:39 pm

"Pretty much, yeah." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8745

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 11 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"Okay. You come down, And we'll use this line like an arrow, pointing where we need to go."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10206

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm

I sighed. "Okay. Hold on." I said. I climbed down and walked to her.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 pm

"Okay, let's go." I started walking. Wishing I could hold Lyle's hand.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

We got to the clearing. "Okay, what next?" I asked, winging my hands behind my back. Oh, how I wanted to hold her hand! But it would most likely just be awkward, so I didn't.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 pm

"Well, maybe we should start with that." I pointed to what looked like a fire pit, but it didn't have any burnt wood in it, and the rocks around it had engraved symbols they looked... like ancient runes. I blinked, and the symbols blurred. I blinked again. They were still blurry. I instinctively slid my backback off and pulled the stone out. The runes turned into pictures. "Lyle. Pull out your sword, you have to see this."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 pm

I looked at her, then complied. "Why?" I asked. Then I looked. And I saw. "Woah, wait a minute... Those weren't there a second ago."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02 pm

I noticed that there were what looked like... burnt dirt, made into circles. I sat the stone down. It fit the smallest circle perfectly.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 pm

I watched her in curiosity. "Whatcha doin'?"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Now that I wasn't holding the stone anymore, the runes looked like runes again. "I'm actually not sure. It just feels right."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 pm

I nodded. I understood. Every time I used my sword, it was usually because it felt right. "Okay... What now?" I asked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:14 pm

I looked at the map. "No circles. Time to go home?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:22 am

I shrugged. "Sure, I guess. Let me know the second something changes on the map, though, okay? I'm going to go... Do... Something... Wow. I have no clue what I'm going to do once I get home. Maybe I'll go back to that field and practice with my sword, though I wish I could practice closer to home." I said. I still had my sword out, but I was only vaguely aware of it or the changes it made to me every time I pulled it. By now I was completely used to the sword and felt like I'd had it with me for most of my life, if not all of it. It felt totally natural to have it, though I had bought it only yesterday. Not once did I think of how strange it was for a boy my age to have a real sword and seem to know how to use it. Nor did I think about the lack of people we'd seen since this morning. Not once did I think of how strange this whole week had been so far, nor pause and contemplate how things might go in the near future. Not once did any of those thoughts cross my mind because ever since I first saw my sword, stranger and stranger things had happened and the more and more natural they had felt. Call me crazy, but its the truth. Following a magical map all over town to get some egg shaped rock and take it all the way back to Juice's house to set it in some weird stone rings in an over grown field of weeds and then have nothing to do for the rest of the day totally felt normal. Oh, and don't forget the crazy shop keeper who gave me a free pair of gloves because of a mark on the back of my right hand that wouldn't stay away no matter how hard I scrubbed, or the fact that the gloves fit me perfectly. Definitely can't forget Juice's sudden speed after finding the incredibly heavy rock, either. Yes sir, strange things have happened and stranger things were bound to follow. And it all felt perfectly normal.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:24 am

((Lol, sorry... I'm tired and can't exactly think straight... If that post was repetitive, I apologize, oki? Oki, good night! Oyasumi!))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:22 am

(((I love it!))) "You could come practice here, in the clearing." I suggested as we walked home.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:10 am

((Arigatou!)) "Thanks. I might just do that."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm

"You may need to make the circle wider... I don't want you tripping over the stone..."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 pm

"I will. Don't worry." I said, smiling.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 am

I smiled back. "Let's get going now."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:32 pm

"Yes, lets." I agreed. We started walking away.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:07 pm

I went back to my house. Thinking about all that happened. It seemed so, surreal, Like a dream. It also seemed so natural, I felt like I knew exactly what to do.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 11 Empty Lyle's Mom

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:26 pm

I ran back to my house, hoping that I'd be the first one home. Sadly, I wasn't. Crap, I thought when I saw my mom's car in the driveway. I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but she doesn't want me going in and out of the house through my window, even though I'm the only one who actually can get through it. It also doubles as exercise and weight lifting. As I neared the house, I slowed to a walk. When I got to the door, I walked in and called out, "I'm home!" "I'm in my room! Please come here!" she answered. "Okay!" I said, taking off my bag. I hung it up and went back to my mom's room. I knocked on the open door and she looked up. Her eyes landed on my sword and she smiled. "Look at you, all grown up. Come here and let me see." she said, waving me over. I walked over to her and suddenly her hand reached out and grabbed the glove on my right hand, taking it off. She grabbed my hand and brought it closer so she could examine it. A sad smile appeared on her face as her eyes started to water. A tear fell onto my hand. She dragged me into a hug, tears flowing freely. "Be careful, Lyle. You have a job to do, and I expect you to do it. I love you. I really do." she said into my shoulder. She let me go and held me at arms length, looking into my eyes. "Keep Juice safe. Do what ever you need to to keep her alive and healthy. Promise me you'll do that, okay? Please?" she pleaded. I nodded. She sighed. "Good. Now, remember. Remember." she said, as she reached up with her right hand and touched my forehead with the middle three fingers in a triangle. I arched my back in pain and surprise, mouth hanging open, then I blacked out.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

(((I LOVE IT! Although, Is Lyle oki? That doesn't sound pleasant...)))
I got home, my dad waiting in the door way. "Have fun?" He asked.
"Yeah. Deffinately." I replied as I came in. The house smelled like burnt food. My dad had probably tried to make Fish Fingers. Lyle had once made them for me, along with a side of custard. The memory made me smile. My Dad and I, we can't cook. I leave the kitchen in a mess that takes hours to clean up, an my Dad burns things alot. He was better at cooking than I was, but Lyle was the best. "Dad, you didn't make Fish Fingers... Did you?"
"No, not at all." He lied, being commically obvious.
I smiled. "Oh, well. Food is food, no mayer how burnt." He nodded a greeing with my statement. We sat down and ate dinner. After, dinner I went to my room.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 11 Empty Lyle's pain

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:11 pm

((He'll be alright... but he's going to remember...))
I woke up looking at the stars. I was cold and I smelt smoke. I heard sirens in the distance, but they seemed to be growing fainter. I lay there with tears in my eyes, though I didn't know why. I sat up and pain instantly attacked my body. I cried out, but only a little. Tears streamed down my face. Why am I in so much PAIN? I asked myself, though I didn't know. I looked down at my self to hopefully get some clue as to why I was in such pain. I only found why I was cold, though. I didn't have my jacket on and my shirt had holes burnt into it. I still had my sword on my belt and my boots were fine, but my pants were toast. Literally. I'd have to change them ASAP. Honestly, with the condition my clothes were in, I was surprised I didn't have any second or third degree burns in places. They would certainly explain the pain I was in, though since it was night time I couldn't really rule out the possibility.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm

(((Where is his mom?!))
It wasn't dark yet, but the sun was setting, so I went to sleep. When I woke up, I quickly got dressed. I was excited to go back to the clearing with Lyle. I grabbed some cereal, some milk, a bowl, and a spoon. I spilled some milk as I was pouring it. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up when I was done. I skipped through the house, to find my dad. "Hey, Dad, can I go get Lyle?" I asked when I found him.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next