Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 16 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm

"Listen, You need rest, and I do too. We are both injured and sick. Will you help me back to my bed?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10215

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 16 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 pm

I nodded and got up, holding her princess-style. I put her back into her bed and covered her up, then went back to my bed, got in and covered up just in time. The nurse came back with a glass of water and a pad of paper with a pen. She walked over to me and handed the glass of water to me. "Here, drink up. And no talking. I brought you a pad of paper so you can still communicate." she said. She looked at Juice. "And YOU, missy. No getting up. You're still recovering. You talk, he walks, got it?" she said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8754

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:01 pm

I looked at Lyle and nodded. I looked back at the nurse. "Okay, We got it."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:26 pm

"Good. I'll be back in twenty minutes. Occupy yourselves wisely." she said before she walked out. Man, for someone who's supposed to care for people, she wasn't very caring.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 pm

I looked over at Lyle. "You're probably thinkinking the same think I am. She's not very nice..."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:31 pm

I took that pad of paper in hand and wrote my question, then showed it to her. "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?" It said. I had a look of alarmed confusion on my face.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 pm

"Do I keep guessing what you are thinking?" I asked.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:49 pm

I flipped to the next page and drew a very bold, very fancy "HAI!!!!" and showed it to her, my face changing to panicked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 pm

"And this panics you because you don't want me reading your mind?" I guessed again, hoping I was right.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:56 pm

I gave a pained expression, then quickly flipped the page and took my time writing a calmer, yet still active "Sorta..", though it was hard to get it right with only one pen.

Last edited by Ash the Freakin Awesome on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:59 pm

"So..." I tried to guess again but I was so confused. "What do you mean by 'sorta?'"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:08 am

(((How do you use more than one pencil?)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 16 Empty sorry...

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:19 am

Again, I flipped the page. "It kinda frightens me, but it feels good knowing that you can at least guess what I'm thinking at times." I wrote it smaller and calmer, with less threatening strokes. I was calmer now, and it was all thanks to Juice. I smiled a sheepish smile when I showed it to her. ((I meant color wise, but having two pencils means that if one breaks, you have a backup, but I just remembered he's using a pen... lol oops))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 am

"Your facial expressions tell me so much, that it's so EASY to guess." I shrugged.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 am

I smiled. I quickly wrote my next message. "Thank you for being there."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:45 pm

"You are so VERY welcome." I smiled, hoping what I felt inside would show up accurately on my face.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:55 pm

((Time skip out of the hospital?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 pm

(((That works!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Five days later, my lungs and throat were healed enough for me to go home, but since my house had been reduced to ashes, it was decided that I would go home with Juice and her family. I didn't mind, obviously. In fact, it made my day!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 pm

The doctors informed me that I was going to have to live without a foot for the rest of my life and that I could get a prostetic if I wanted to. I thought that would be for the best. I was ready to go home before I got my prostetic, so They told me that it will come in the mail. Lyle gets to come home with us, which was VERY EXCITING.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 pm

When we got to Juice's house, I helped Juice get inside. "Hey, you hungry?" I asked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:05 pm

"Hmmm..." I pretended to think, "Yes! Well, right now, I'm craving some oj."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 pm

I laughed. "Okay then. I'll get you a glass of OJ, then." I said, smiling. I helped her to a chair, then got her some OJ.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:39 am

"Thank you, Lyle." I smiled as I drank the orange juice. The hospital had nasty orange juice.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 am

I got myself some orange juice, too, and relished in the deliciousness of it. Oh, how I'd missed this taste! A pleasant smile crept onto my face along with a look of satisfaction.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next