Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 15 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:55 pm

((you gona post?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8743

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 15 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:13 pm

I heard someone coughing and I rolled over to see a curtain. The nurse walked over and slid the curtain. "He came in with you. Is this who you were asking about?"
"Lyle!" I was glad he was there. "Thank you," I told the nurse. "Lyle, Are you okay?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10204

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Finally! "Juh! *cough cough, whimper*" The tears of pain mixed with tears of joy from seeing Juice!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:23 pm

"Oh, Lyle..." I said, my voice laced with concern. I tried to stand up, but the nurse just pushed me back down.
"Oh, No you don't, Missy." She said, still oozing with annoyance.
(((What if they were out for a few days?)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:30 pm

((I don't care... It would only make sense... For juice, at least...)) I felt terrible. My throat hurt like I had swallowed broken glass then drank lemon juice, and my lungs felt even worse. Honestly, I'd rather have the flu. At least then I would be able to tell Juice I was sorry.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:34 pm

The nurse asked if I wanted anything, and I took that as a sign that she was leaving. "No, thank you." I told her, then she left. I slid off my bed and snuck over to Lyle. "Lyle, what happened?"
((On her knees... ~ASH~))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Since I couldn't speak, I mimed either drawing or writing, since they both look similar in mime.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:52 pm

I was confused at first, by what he was trying to tell me. I thought for a few secconds, and then I understood. I went to stand up when I noticed that a big thing was missing. My ankle was gone. I couldn't understand what had happened. I let out a small squeel. It was just... gone. I felt like a part of me was missing. Both litterally and mentally. "My...leg..." I mumbled.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:05 am

The look on Juice's face sent shivers down my spine. "My... leg..." she mumbled. She teetered and started falling, but I caught her just in time. I looked down and gasped, which was incredibly painful. Tears started falling freely. Her foot... Her ANKLE... They were MISSING!!! "Gah!" I managed. It didn't really mean anything, but it was slightly better then that gasp.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:13 am

(((posting to skip to the most recent page! Yayy!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:10 am

I wasn't able to react fast enough to prevent my self from falling, but Lyle jumped up and caught me. When he saw what was wrong, he gasped and then started crying. Seeing him cry hurt worse than loosing a foot. I tried to comfort him, but I was starting to cry also. "It's... It's okay. It's only my foot." I choked out. I was leaning into Lyle, to make up for my foot. "It's just my foot. I don't really need it." I started imagining the things I used my foot for.. My eyes were tearing up. I realised what Lyle might have been thinking. I was at his house when I got hurt. "Lyle, it's not your fault. I would have been there in those ashes wether you dragged me thete, or told me to stay away. I would have been there." I paused thinking of more to say. "You are my best friend. You have never let me down. There is no way that you could have let me down now. You probably did all you could. Unfortunately, I passed out pretty quickly after hurting my leg. I don't know what you did. But, you are here with me, so you must have done something. Thank you, for that something that you did." I finished, hoping what I had said would help. He was still holding me up, and I wanted to stay close to him. ((( You should give me a list of Animes to watch. )))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:37 pm

I wanted to tell her that all I did to get like this was go back for my guitar, but again, my throat and lungs made that simple task almost impossible. Still, I had to try. "I.... Dihd *cough, whimper* somethinh stupihd." I managed. The task was excruciating and I almost didn't want to continue, but she deserved to know. "I went bahhk to get my guitar and I inhaled too much ash." My speech was steadily getting better as I spoke, though it still hurt like nobodies business. I was amazed at how fast I got my voice steady and understandable despite the pain and unwillingness of my vocal chords. I half suspected that somewhere, my sword was still drawn, because this, me talking, shouldn't be possible, at least not yet. ((Hehe, his sword can heal him! but only if it's drawn... Lol...)) I was still holding Juice, since she still only had one foot and had never been that good at balancing on one foot, though I didn't mind at all how close we were. It was almost comforting.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

(((Eghhhh! *Fangirling* #Jyle)))
"Went... back for...?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:50 pm

(((Add this on to my last message))) I paused. "Lyle, What happened? I still don't understand."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:44 pm

I wished I could speak normally! It hurt so much to just say one thing! But I'd almost gotten it across. My tears kept falling. "I... Went back... For my guitar... And inhaled... Too much... Ash... *Cough cough* And now... My throat and lungs... Are in constant... Agony..." Every time I spoke, my lungs flared in pain and my throat swelled and cut me off, then it opened back up and I could speak again, but very little. Honestly, it kinda freaked me out. ((ouch....))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:51 pm

"Lyle, You need to stop talking. Explain to me later, I can wait."
(((She passed out Before it all crashed down....)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:04 pm

"I'm... So sorry Juice......" ((Fyi, the ....'s are his throat cutting off his speech and breath.)) I couldn't control the tears any more. I had done something stupid that almost cost me my life, and if it hadn't been for the firefighter, Juice and I both would have died. I couldn't imagine life without Juice, so maybe she couldn't imagine life without me. And if that was the case, I had almost ended her happiness and crushed her. Exactly opposite of what I promised my mother before the house burned down. And thinking of that almost crushed me. But luckily, I didn't die, and neither did she. I still had a chance to keep Juice safe and make her happy. ((lol, All of me, anyone? Idk why, but that's the song I think of... Or maybe Grenade... Yeah, Grenade by Bruno Mars... That's Lyles song right now. Well, almost... He still has a chance, unlike Bruno Mars... Lol...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 pm

I looked into his crying eyes. "I'm so glad your are safe. It doesn't matter what happened, you and I are safe now. And we are together. That makes me happy." I paused, looking in his eyes for anysign that what I said helped. "I couldn't imagine you not being in my life. You have been by my side everyday. You have never let me down."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 pm

I looked at her in awe. She had practically read my mind! I knew it! I didn't know why, but I leaned in and kissed her. She was so beautiful and as perfect as she could be. And she was happy, which was good enough for me.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:26 pm

(((Soo cute!)))
He kissed me and I felt like I should have been caught by surprise but, I wasn't. I knew what he was doing. I finished up the kiss and I slowly pulled away. "Lyle, I... li
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 pm

(((Oops, I got distracted mid-word and didn't check to make sure I actually finished my post before I sent it.... add this on, pretend it never got separated.))) -- actually, I really like you, no... I think... I love you. I know I do." I rambled, my brain being a little hyperactive from the kiss.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 pm

(((What of your character on March is "Charri")))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:46 pm

((Lol...)) "I... Love you... Too." I rasped. I could at least say that much. I smiled. The dark cloud looming over our hospital room faded away and the proverbial sun started shining.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:52 pm

His smile instantly made me smile. It sent a zap of happiness into my heart. "Shhh." I told him. "Don't hurt your throught too much, I enjoy that vpice of yours too much to let you ruin it."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 pm

I nodded, still smiling. I could do that, especially for Juice.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next