Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

5 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 18 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:57 pm

"What do you mean? I'm confused..." I said, following her.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8755

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica) - Page 18 Empty Re: Misty Dragons (dragonbunny, Ash the awesome, Jesswritica)

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:59 pm

"I just couldn't leave it..." I opened my door and went in. "So..." I leaned on my wall as I pushed my closet open. "I took it..." I pointed to a basket of folded blankets with the stone sitting on top.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10216

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:02 pm

(((Auggh! This is so frustrating!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:06 pm

"Oh, Hahaha..." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:17 pm

I took a step closer, and touched the stone.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Suddenly the whole mood in the room changed from the awkward silence left unfilled to the eerie feeling that we weren't alone. It reminded me of the feeling I had when we first found the stone, like someone was watching us. ((Does he have his sword and guitar back yet? Idk...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm

(((*shrug*))) I moved my hand off the stone, and the room went back to normal. "Did you feel that?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:36 pm

I nodded, speechless. The presence was stronger than last time. ((Is she looking at him yet? I want him to see her eyes...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:38 pm

(((oh, yeah...))) I looked at Lyle, seeing him nod. "Weird..." I whispered.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:41 pm

I gasped. "Juice... Your EYES..." I managed.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:48 pm

I cocked my head to the side. "What?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:02 pm

"They... Changed color... Like mine..." I said.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:13 am

"They did?!" I had to see this. I reposistioned my crutches, ready to walk again.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 am

((Lyle's eyes have gotten to the point that they are constantly changing. okay?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:01 am

((Sorry, posting in the dark... I am literally guessing where all the keys are...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:03 am

(((I thought they only change when he touches his sword.. )))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:04 am

((And doing fairly well... lol))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:06 am

(((Doing REALLY well. except for the fact that you haven't posted in character...)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:10 am

(((I think I'm going to start a backgrouns story for Jyle. I'll write the part with the test!)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:15 am

((His sword has been unsheathed for awhile, letting his eyes change color fairly often... Or we could just go back to the whole change when ever he draws his sword... It wasn't that when ever he touched it, it was when ever it was drawn, his eyes would change, both color and capabilities, but he got used to having his sword drawn, so he can't always tell if his eyes are different or not. Until, of course, it gets sheathed, then of course he'll notice, I mean, come on, suddenly he can't see the same things the same way? Also, his voice changes. Basically, when ever his sword is drawn, he changes and becomes more magical. And can't I choose if he retains some of that magic and how? I mean, his eyes change color and stay that color once his sword gets sheathed, his voice was healing faster because somewhere his sword was drawn, and it's still healed now, after it was sheathed. I guess I'm just rambling now, though... lol what ever...))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:16 am

((Can his eyes please change color more often?))
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:22 am

I followed Juice to the closes mirror and watched as she looked at her eyes in it. "See? Didn't I tell you?" I asked.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 am

"Wow. That's crazy." My eyes had once been a boring brown, but now, my eyes were mint green. "I didn't even know that color was possible..."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:13 am

"It's very beautiful, just startling. I don't know how we'll be able to explain this to your dad, though." I said, looking at her now mint green eyes. My eyes had been a bit more... Subtle about the change in color, whereas hers jumped straight to the bright mint green that looked strangely good on her. I'd thought she looked beautiful before with her plain brown eyes, but now that I see her with mint green eyes, I was amazed at just how much eyes do to ones overall look. She looked older, fiercer, wiser, and yet still young, playful, and innocent. I found myself looking at the two of us standing side by side in the mirror, fantasizing about the future, wondering if we'd ever have the chance to go on a real date. Our lives had been so hectic lately, even though we'd been in the hospital for awhile. I looked forward to finally telling her my feelings and almost said them then and there, which probably would have worked. I would say "Juice, I love you." And she would reply with "I love you too." I reach for her hand and she'd take it, smiling. I'd smile back as our hands intertwined. She'd lean her head on my shoulder and say something about how annoying her crutches were, and I'd tell her she has to be patient because her prosthetic leg would be here soon. She'd smile sadly, and I'd turn and kiss her on the lips, surprising both of us. Then her father would come in and see us, probably yell at us, but I'd smile and slightly ignore him, maybe roll my eyes a little, then we'd kiss again. Yes, that would be perfect, but that sadly didn't happen. I just continued to look at her beautiful eyes in the mirror and fantasize over things that could have happened, but didn't.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:21 pm

(((ASHURIN-CHAN THAT WAS AMAZING BUT SAD. I WANT THAT TO BE REAL....)))
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next