Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markus High (Just join in RP)

+2
Willcryptos
awkward.pluto
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:00 pm

"Oh, come on! I don't mind! And I doubt my parents will even notice that I'm gone!" The truth was, my parents weren't your ordinary parents, even for someone with powers, like me. You see, most kids with powers have superheroes as parents, or just normal people as parents, but I had supervillains as parents, a fact I tried REALLY hard to keep under wraps.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Writers Points : 8758

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AshtheAmazingMerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 pm

"Well..." Markus said, rubbing the back of his head, "I guess, but we might not get to my house till seven..."
The bus let the kids who had houses under the ocean get off. Nearly half of the kids where gone now. The bus then entered into a portal that was shot out of it's headlights out into another dimension.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Writers Points : 4034

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:48 pm

I know it's bad, but I usually didn't go strait home after school most days. Anything to get away from the madness at home. "That's ok. My parents don't really care, as long as I can get up in the morning for school." I told him. And it was true. They really didn't.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Wow. Very trusting parents... Markus thought.
"Well, alright. We'll have to do our homework on the other buses though. Hope you like writing on a bumpy bus."
After a few seconds, and the kids that lived in the different dimension got off, the bus driver backed up all the way onto land. Now there was only about five kids on board. The bus driver then began driving down the road to the first and only bus stop. Once the vehicle stopped, Markus got up but was pushed back into his seat by a fast moving kid. The kid, quick as a flash, went out of the school bus; screaming about something about needing to use the bathroom.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:22 pm

"oh, Flash... Come on, Markus, lets go." I said. I helped him back onto his feet, then walked to the front of the bus. "Thanks, Gary." I said, getting off. I waited for Markus to get off, then said, "Lead the way!"
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 am

Markus led Annalee down the street a ways, leading her into a busy city street. There they waited at the bus stop for the first of two buses they would need to take that day.
"We'll ride this bus till the end of it's route." Markus said, explaining how he got home everyday, "From there we'll get on another bus and get off at the third stop. Then it's about a mile of walking to get to my house. Hopefully Darla and George are driving the buses today. I don't think I brought enough bus fair for the both of us."
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:53 am

"Don't worry. I always take the bus home." I said, bending the truth just a bit. You see, I didn't always take the bus home. It's usually to a friends house or the mall. Sometimes I even go to other towns. I know, TERRABLE manners lying to Markus like that, like the way I have for this entire time, but what choice did I have? Spill the beans and risk everything I had worked so hard for? No thanks! I'd rather get chewed out by my parents!
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:55 am

The bus came and picked them up. George, a skinny man with tan skin and black hair, was sitting in the driver's seat. He looked to be about twenty-five years old.
"Good Afternoon, Markus!" He said with a jolly voice, "My, my, my... Did you get into another fight today?"
He was pointing at Markus's nose where the gash Carnivore had given him was starting to scab.
"Um... no. I ran into someone's locker today." Markus lied. He had to lie. He was supposed to keep the super's high school a secret, otherwise he and anyone he told could get in big trouble with the Super Council (A council of super heroes and villains).
He sat down and motioned Annalee to sit next to him. Once they were both seated, George started up the bus and drove off.
George snickered as he asked, "So who's your girlfriend, Markus?"
"What?!" Markus stuttered, his face turning red.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am

I saw Markus get beet red, and decided to come to his rescue. "On, I'm not his girlfriend, we just meet today at school. I helped him with his nose when he ran into a locker near mine."
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:07 pm

"Yeah." Markus agreed, trying to stop blushing, "That's what happened."
George still had a stupid grin on his face as he looked out toward the open road, "Whatever you two say. What's your name little lady?"
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 pm

"Annalee." I told him. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:25 pm

"Well Miss Annalee, you're always welcome on my bus." George said, "I'll give you the special discount I give young Markus over there. A cent a ride. No charge if you call me before hand."
Markus smiled. This is why he liked George so much. The bus driver was always so kind and generous to everyone he met. Heck, he'd probably even be nice to Carnivore and his goons if he met them.
As the bus got further and further down the line, Markus pulled out his homework to start working on it. With each stop, the bus got more and more crowded.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 2 Empty Tina~ Markus High

Post by awkward.pluto Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Clementina Rose Allred (Tina)
Powers: Can control the path of thought/ sway decisions. Normally, she can't read minds' only influence them but, she has a pair of fake grey glasses which work with her power to give her the ability of reading minds.
The looks: Long, light brown hair, light cotton candy pink underneath & on tips, thick, beach waves. Outfit~3A:Cotton candy pink sweatshirt sweater, White skinny jeans, floral pink converse, and the glasses. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132709332)
~~~~~~~~
It was an average day at Markus High, but it's wasn't an average day for me. It was my first day. I hate switching schools mid year, but my parents decided it would be best for me, and the other students. My parents don't know all about my powers. My dad went to Markus when he was my age. He had an average power, flying. My Mother isn't super. They know that I can convince people easily, and my Dad assumed it was because I was super too. So, here I am walking the halls of "super" School. There's nothing interesting to read today. When I look through my glasses, I can see speech bubbles next to everyone's head. it shows what they are thinking.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10219

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:39 pm

The next day of school, I ((Meaning Markus. I decided to switch to first person.)) had an early run in with Carnivore. The beastly boy had decided to give me another black eye.
Great. Just great.
I slammed my locker shut and kicked it for good measure.
"Stupid Dinosaur! Stupid school! Stupid heroes!" I thought leaning my head against my locker door. All thoughts of my past day with Annalee had left me.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 pm

I was walking through the hall on my second day. I see a boy with a grumpy face thinking about stupid dinosaurs. and... Stupid Supers?! We ARE NOT STUPID THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I stomped over and luckily, before he noticed I realised what I was doing and calmed down. But, he saw me standing there so, I introduced myself. "Uhhh... Hi. I'm Tina. I uhhh..." I had never really learned how to make conversation, normally I don't talk, I just read the thoughts.

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm

I jumped when I saw the girl approaching. She introduced herself. I stared. I knew it was rude, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to a super. I hadn't seen her around the school before, and though I wasn't in the greatest of minds that day, my bare minimum of politeness kicked in for the new girl.
"Markus." I almost grunted at Tina, "You're new, aren't you?"
Just then the five minute bell rang. I was going to gym next period.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 pm

"Yeah, I uh, I am."
I started to walk to my next class, gym, when I noticed I didn't have my bag. I smacked my forehead "ugh, I forgot my gym clothes." I ran back to my locker and opened it up. I was lucky because I was one of the few with a full locker. Plus, I didn't have to share it. All of the students had already taken all of the half size lockers. I liked having so much space. I quickly grabbed my bag and since the halls were mostly empty, I ran to class. I walked into the gym doors when the tardy bell rang. Most of the class was already in their gym clothes. I walked into the locker room when the last of the girls were walking out. I quickly changed and came back out. The teacher waved me over to him. I walked up to him at the front of the room.
  "Class, This is..." he paused. I had convinced him to just show me where my warm up spot was, and not to introduce me. "Nevermind, Just go stand on that last row in front of Markus, That boy over there."  I walked over to the last row. That boy... what was his name? He looks familiar... I sat down when it clicked.
     I turned around, "I was just talking to you, wasn't I?"
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:44 pm

I cringed as the tardy bell rang. I burst into the gym as the last kid got into place. "I am so sorry, Mr.Balling, I don't know what happened. I-" "Stop your yapping and get over here!" He sighed and looked at his clip clipboard. "Miss Lee, is this your first time being late to my class?" I knew he already knew the answer, but I couldn't help myself! I said, "no sir it is not, as it is only my second time this year that I have been coming, seeing how the school closed the 'class for the weaker hero' and I am still getting used to coming to this room." I watched his face grow into a deep beet red and watched as he opened his mouth to say something that never came.

Last edited by Ash the Awesome on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:02 pm

"Yeah. Tina, right?" I stated, not understanding why the gym teacher didn't introduce the new girl. Just then I saw Annalee run into class. I didn't know she was in this class. I saw the teacher get angry at her which, with me already in a bad mood, made it worse.
"Hey! Back off from her! We're not all perfect!" I yelled without thinking about the consequences. The gym teacher turned and glared at me. I would never admit it, but Mr. Balling scared the heck out of me! He had the power of super strength from his dad and the power of telekinesis from his mom (Don't ask me how I know.), so that made him even more of a threat than Carnivore. He walked right in front of me, looming like a vulture over a dead animal.
"Do you have anything you'd like to get off your chest, Markus Caesar?" he growled.
I probably said something really intelligent like, "Uhm..." because my teacher's scowl just deepened.
"Climb the rope." He sighed, marking off something on his clip board.
I gulped hard. I looked over at the rope climbing station. It looked like a regular rope climb if you didn't count the lava pit, laser guns pointed at various points on the rope, and the suspicious trap door above the rope that I knew from experience had sharks and snakes in it. A piece of cake for any super... but a death sentence for me.
"I can't do that!" I almost squeaked.
"You've done it before."
"And been to the hospital with a crispy shark on my head!"
"Quit complaining! Rope, NOW!!!"
I didn't need to be told twice. Mr. Balling's voice could probably make a werewolf turn back into a human in fright. I ran over to the rope immediately and stared at my task. I looked over at the class; some of the supers were snickering while others were crouched down ready to save me at any given point. I sighed and jumped onto the rope, an avalanche of mayhem coming down at me once I did!
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Author of the Universe Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:47 pm

I felt bad for Markus. I looked around and saw that everyone's attention was directed toward Markus, so I snuck over to the intercom in Mr. Balling's office, then did my thing. First, I changed the way it "heard" my voice so that it sounded like Mr.Balling was the one talking into it. Then, I started talking, warning Markus about the deferent dangers before he got pulverized. He was my first real freaking friend, and I wasn't going to let some bully of a teacher destroy him for standing up for me! Once Markus was safe, I switched the voice to Principal Boghfing's and said, "Mr.Balling, I suggest you refrain from almost killing Markus in the future, okay?" I smiled as Mr.Balling's face blanched to pale white.
Author of the Universe
Author of the Universe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 pm

It was amazing! Thanks to the deep commanding voice warning me about different obstacles, I was able to make it to the top!!! ME! A non-super!
At first as I was climbing up the rope I was confused about Mr. Balling giving me directions, but about half way up, I saw Annalee in his office. I don't care what people say about her superpower. It's awesome!
As soon as I hit the red button at the top to stop all the things attacking me, I smiled as I slid down and the principals voice came over the intercom. I knew it was Annalee.
I smiled cockily as I strutted back to my spot. Perhaps this was a mistake because after I sat down and we were all ready for the lesson today, Mr. Balling announced we were playing heroes and villains.
Heroes and Villains is like capture the flag, but with people. One person is the Citizen, and is captured by the Villains (usually the people who are training to become villains) and the heroes need to save them. Powers are allowed, except for the person being the citizen. Villains must use any means necessary for the heroes to be defeated, or give up. The only rules were no killing. I nearly always played the citizen in this game. That's why I was surprised when Mr. Balling told me to be a villain this time. I wondered who would be the citizen...
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 pm

No one fully new my power, I could be powerless, (like Markus has told me through his thoughts) for all the other students know! I assumed I was to be the citizen, mostly because Mr. Balling told me so, through his brain.
"Tina, have you been to a super school ever before?"
"No." I told him
"Well then we'll have..." He paused I convinced him that the citizen doesn't need to know what's going on, they don't in real life. "Actually, I want you to go sit over there."
"Yes, sir." I replied. I knew I wasn't allowed to use my powers, I saw it in everyone's mind. they didn't want me cheating. The villains lined up on one side of the the gym facing me. The heros lined up on the other side, also facing me. I was across the gym in the middle. Mr. balling  blew the whistle and Tentacles stretched out and wrapped around me, they pulled me back to the villains side. They tied some rope around me and another villain threw me over the rafters. Then, they flew up and tied the rope to other poles up on the ceiling. I was stuck. The heroes weren't doing very good at rescuing me either. It had all happened so fast that they all thought i had turned invisible and were complaining that I had cheated. Mr. Ballings saw me up on the rafters and told them that I was not invisible, not cheating, and told them to get back in the game.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 pm

I kind of felt bad for Tina. She was knew and didn't know the ins and outs of this school, so I thought. However, as she willingly became the citizen and was captured in a flash, something dawned on me...
Could she be a non-super like me? I thought to myself, excited that it could be a possibility. However my train of thought was instantly interrupted when I was tackled to the ground by a guy that could control his body mass.
"Ha ha, villain! You have been defeated by Incredible man!" He taunted as we were all taught to taunt in super school.
"More like Fat Lard." I grumbled with his butt in my face. I could only flail my arms and legs as he crushed my skull. However, I felt something in my pocket... a pen I had forgotten to take out of my gym shorts! I quickly took it out and stabbed it into the rear of my attacker, making him squeal and run off to fight another villain. As I gasped for breath, I couldn't help but giggle as I saw my pen poking out of the Fat Lard's butt.
As I looked around, I noticed that all the heroes were fighting other villains. Apparently they didn't think of me as a threat, so I decided to find a way up to our prisoner. Luckily, there was a girl with a red cape, zooming around the air. As she passed me, I caught hold of her cape and managed to get onto the rafters.
As I lifted myself up, my mind was everywhere at once.
Ok... so how do I start this? 'Hi prisoner! I was just wondering if you didn't have powers.' That sounds stupid. I'd probably get hit right after the game if I said that. 'How's the weather up here?' nah. that's even more dumb than the first.
I eventually decided on the one that sounded the most 'eloquent' and 'fascinating': "Hi."
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Markus was planning what to say as he climbed up. I'm glad he chose "Hi" because I don't know how to reply to the other options. I felt bad for him, he really wanted me to be non super, so he wouldn't be alone. But, I can read his mind and almost control it. I am a super. I looked at him. "Uhhh... Could you maybe.. uh, Rescue me? I mean, You are uh, up here." there was something about Markus that made me want to talk out loud. Normally, I would just convince them into assuming something. That's how I answer questions. I would read them before they are said then, I answer them in the mind. I'm better at convincing than I am actually speaking. When I speak it comes out choppy but, Markus doesn't seem to mind. I've talked more to him than I have anyone else, and I've known him for less than an hour. He was different. Not just because he wasn't a super, but he wasn't a citizen either. He was amazing.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 am

name: maylee villian
powers: can shape shift into anything.
looks like: bright red hair, usually a t- shirt and jeans. melts into a puddle when scared, and is incredibly shy about bullies..
background info: she is from a long line of super villans, but is way to nice to be a villan.
" um... are you two busy at all? or should i come rescue her later? ooh, wait! illl resque her, then you guys can continue your converation on the ground!" i shifted my hand in to a pair of sisers, then cut the girl free. " going down!" i called pout as i shifted my hand back into a hand, and i swooped down and set the girl on the ground. i swooped back up to the boy, and said, " come on!" i grabbed his hand and pulled. he came flaling down, while i shifted into a matress. a big fluffy one.
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Writers Points : 3873

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next