Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markus High (Just join in RP)

+2
Willcryptos
awkward.pluto
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Markus High (Just join in RP)

Post by jesswrightica Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:17 am

I was about to answer when Maylee came and rescued both of us from the rafters. All the villains in the room gasped and raced after Tina, trying desperately to capture her again. I was on the villain's side in this game, so I had to help them.
"Sorry." I said as I grabbed her hand and almost dragged her over to the villain's side of the gym. I was looking for a super villain that hadn't been too mean to me in the past, but the first villain I ran into was... Carnivore, the shape shifting dino jerk. I had forgotten we were on the same team.
"Give the citizen to me welp!" Carnivore growled as he changed his form into a raptor, "I will not be losing this game because of you!"
"What makes you think we'll lose because of me? I'm just as capable as any other super in the school!" I growled at him. Suddenly a person on the hero team grabbed the collar of my shirt. I let go of Tina's hand as I was flung into the air and caught by a flying super hero. She had me my by shoe and I could already feel my foot slipping out of it!
Carnivore grabbed Tina in his claws. He ran up the wall and chomped at any super hero that got close. His claws were tightly grasping Tina, so much so I could be sure that I saw blood.
That got me. I kicked the hero holding me in the face, making my foot fall out of my shoe. I didn't care that I was a villain in the game. I didn't tolerate Carnivore hurting any non-super. Luckily, I fell on top of the guy that could change his body mass, so it was like bouncing on a cloud as I hit the ground.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Writers Points : 4035

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:32 pm

what???!! he was a villan? argh!! i should have left him up there! i muttered angrilly to myself, then zoomed after them. carnivore appeared in front of the boy, and took the girl from him. i picked the villan and carnivore up, and set them in the rafters. i then grabbed the girl and set her down in the hero side. " ok, all villans next stop: the rafters." i then zoomed off.
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Writers Points : 3874

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 3 Empty Tina~ Markus High

Post by awkward.pluto Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 pm

I was in claws who belonged to the villian called carnivore, and then I was being carried through the air. It was Maylee, the one who saved me earlier. According to everyone's thoughts, the hero's were doing better than usual. Maylee was doing well getting the villains into the gym rafters but, a villain who was also able to fly was taking them down faster than she was outing them up.I was just standing in the middle of the gym watching, like all of the heroes where doing. Suddenly, Carnivore had me again and he was racing towards the villain side of the gym. It happened so fast that the heroes had no idea until they saw me dangling by my shoe in carnivore's claws. He was holding on to the rafters with one arm and had me in the other. Only one of the heroes could fly and that was Maylee. But she was a little busy keeping the villains on the rafters. It seemed that Markus was the only one who was going to save me and he was a villain. I decided to forgo my dignity and shout for help.  After I did I realised how I could've just willed someone to help me, but that would be cheating.
Carnivore sneered at me, "Oh, yell for help all you want, they aren't coming to save you, just look at them." He was right, the heroes were confused. They couldn't figure out where my voice had come from. Some were even covering their ears with their hands. To a villain such as carnivore the sight was laughable. Markus kept thinking about how the school was more chaos than learning. The heroes weren't really heroes, they only saved people of it meant getting a good grade. The villains enjoyed what they did, even when they didn't get a good grade for it. The villains paid more attention in class than most of the heroes did. No  wonder Markus has a grudge against supers, all of them at this school were self centered and vain. Since none of the heroes where coming to save me, I decided to save myself. I turned around to face carnivore, luckily my glasses hadn't come off during the game because I used them to make sure that carnivore was not expecting what was coming next. I pulled my arm back, my hand balled into a first, and swung right at the bridge of his nose. Promptly, he dropped me and I was falling. I screamed and hoped Maylee would see me.
I couldn't see or feel anything, but I could hear.
"She's not dead, so none of the rules were broken" I heard a kind elderly woman say.
"Good, good." Mr. Balling replied.
I heard the door open. "Will she be alright?" I heard Markus say.
"Yes, Mar-" Mr balling paused. "Cut it out, microphone. And get out of here." I wished I could see. I missed being able to read minds. I didn't realise how much I relied on that. I was tired but I wanted to know what was going on, so I forced myself to wake up. It took forever but, I was finally sitting up, resting on a pillow and drinking water from a disposable plastic cup.
I looked up at the elderly woman I heard expecting to see a bubble floating next to her head that showed me her thoughts. It wasn't there. I reached up to my face to adjust my glasses. They weren't on my face. I tried not to panic but, my glasses were my power and I'm pretty sure most supers would freak if they lost their power. you learn to use your power in everyday life most of the time you don't even realise you are using it.
"W-w-where are my GLASSES?!" I stuttered and almost yelled.
"Oh, honey..." the nurse said pulling my glasses out of a drawer, "They kinda broke in the fall."
My glasses were mangled, even the super gadget lenses had cracks. I didn't know what to say. Without meaning to a strange noise executed my mouth. "Ugggghhhhhh meh heh blah.." I willed the elderly nurse to help me fix them.
"I'm sure there is a hero whose power is fixing things... I could call for one over the intercom" she said. Just then I remembered Analee, from Markus's thoughts, the girl who was able to do practically anything with a computer. My glasses were computers. I willed the nurse to call for Analee Lee.
"Analee Lee please come down to the nurse's office please, Analee Lee, nurse's office." She put the intercom Mic down and looked at me. "I'm so sorry.I meant to call for a hero who fixes things, not her." I willed the nurse into believing that it was okay. She handed me my glasses and walked away.

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Writers Points : 10220

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:47 am

I sat in my next class, mad science, not really paying attention. I was two feet in front of her. Two feet!!! I could have done something! I could have slid so that she wouldn't have hit the ground! But I didn't. I just stood there looking like an idiot as I let her hit the ground. Maybe I was just a citizen... or worse, a villain.
I tapped my pencil against the desk as we were taking our test. some of the students glared at me, but I was looking out the window, trying not to notice them. Eventually, the teacher, Mr. Beans: a crazy haired old man in a lab coat and red sneakers, took my pencil away. I don't know how he expected me to finish my test. I put my head down on my desk, watching Tina fall down over and over in my head. She could have been a non-super, and I did nothing to help her...
I heard the intercom come on. Annalee was being called to the nurse's office. I didn't know why, but I felt like I should go too. I quickly raised my hand.
"Mr. Beans, I'm going to the bathroom! Bye!" I proclaimed as I ran out from class, dodging the beakers of suspicious liquid that Mr. Beans threw at me. He hated it when people left to go to the bathroom.
I slammed the door behind me, acid slowly making it's way through the door. I quickly ran to the nurse's office. I waited at the door for Annalee to come. I thought it might look better if I come with her instead of barging in, unannounced and uninvited.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 3 Empty Tina~ Markus High

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:34 am

I sat waiting for Analee to come in, I was being impatient but, it's not my fault. My power was lost and broken. There was thump on the door, almost as if someone was running and couldn't stop. I picked myself up off of the bed and walked over to the door. I reached my hand out and turned the door knob. When I opened the door Markus was standing there.
"Oh. You're not Analee. Uh..." I stood there being awkward. "Why... why are you here?"

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 3 Empty Analee~ Markus High

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:21 pm

((Okay, this next bit is from AshTheAwesome, she doesn't have access to a computer right now, so she texted me her next post. Remember, this is her character,Analee, not my character, Tina.Here is the post:))
I had been in the computer lab for the advanced heroes and villains when I heard the intercom come on, asking for me to go down to the nurse's office.the teacher, Mrs. Callaway, have me the hall pass, and sent me on my way. I liked Mrs. Callaway. She was one of the few people here who liked me first who I am. As I was walking to the nurse's office,I watched Markus charge out of the Mac science lab and slam the door shut, then charge down the hall towards the nurse's office, though I'm not sure why I followed him from a distance and watched him plow into the door.I saw Tina open the door and I noticed that her glasses were in her hands, broken.They greeted eachother and I cleared my throat.They turned and looked up at me. "Hi.Am I interrupting anything?"

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:54 pm

((This is my post, my character.))
I'm sure Markus felt ridiculous standing there. He was the one interrupting. But, I had no idea what he was thinking because I didn't have my beautiful glasses. Also,I didn't want two people knowing I could read minds. Nobody trusts you when you can read minds. It gets boring, When they see you all they think is 'don't think about...' nothing else. Only Analee can know.
"No, Analee you are not interrupting anything. Come in. Markus, stay out here for a moment." I grabbed Analee's wrist and dragged her into the room, closing the door behind her. I looked at her, "I don't want this getting out, so I'm only telling you. I can see just fine without my glasses." I paused and bit my lip, I didn't want her to know. She would never trust me. "The glasses are part of my power. They are little tiny super spy computers. Can you fix them?" I looked at her hopefully. I was also relieved. Whew. I didn't have to tell her.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:24 pm

((Ash's post again.))
I looked at the mangled glasses a and vain at her. "Yeah, I could probably do that for you." I told her. I held my hand out for the glasses so I could assess the damage.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:41 pm

((My post))
I didn't want her to take them. I had never handed my glasses to any one ever before. Especially anyone I had just barely met. Normally I wouldn't let. Anyone get their hands anywhere near them. But, I didn't have much of a choice, I could keep them broken and useless or risk losing them to get them fixed. I reluctantly set them down in her palm, but before I let go of them, I told her, "Please, be careful."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:44 pm

((Ash))
"Always," I said. I looked at her glasses and immediately knew something was different about them. "I'll be very careful with them."
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 pm

((Me))
I thought she could tell that they were even more different than I heard already told her but, I had no idea.I couldn't wait for her to fix them.I sat watching and waiting. I was trying to be patient but she was holding the best part of my power. I didn't have to ask questions with them on, but without... I had to. "So, what are you doing now?" I asked for the fifth time.Each room me she had told me what she was doing and why but, I was still curious. I liked knowing what was going on. My glasses let me know.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 3 Empty Analee~ Markus High

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:48 pm

((ash's))
I was getting a little annoyed at Tina. I had figured out what was so different about her glasses. They could help her read minds.They enhance her powers and help her read thoughts. I had been tempted to disable that part of them but I knew how much ones power meant to them. In normal day society, my powers were relatively useless unless I had something technological with which I could entertain my self with. Therefore, I thought better off it and made the glasses even better than before. I figured out how to enhance their enhancing ability so that she could see through from father away. Then I added a feature that could allow her to change how far away she could see through them and basically made them into disguised binoculars that also revealed people's thoughts. I hoped she liked them. I didn't want her to feel let down I also kinda hoped that she would be my friend.

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Markus High (Just join in RP) - Page 3 Empty Tina and Analee~ Markus High

Post by awkward.pluto Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:56 pm

((Oops sorry, the last message was from ash I just forgot to specify. Now, me:))
I took them from her palm. The actual glass still had cracks on the edges but neither of us could fix that. I put them on.they seemed even better than before. I smiled, "thank you" I breathed. I looked at her, luckily the bubble was there. 'I know what they do.' it read. My jaw dropped. My face turned pale. I should've realised, her power was technology her of all people would be able to recognize the tech inside it. "I.... I... uh..." was all that came out.

((okay, so I never got this posted but; here is ashlyn's post))
  'It's okay, I won't tell' I thought to her. It's weird, like a whole other form of communication. Too bad this isn't a two way thing. Then, we wouldn't have to talk to eachother. I really wanted it to be a two way thing, so my mind instantly got on it. 'It's up to you, the glasses are yours, but I could create a replica that might work for me. If you don't mind, that is.

((back to me again))
"How would you get them to work? the only reason mine work is because of my power, if you put them on they'd do nothing. Although... I... I can also... influence thoughts. Like convincing you to do something without me ever saying a word. I could will you into thinking something happened. I could convince you I had said something when I really hadn't." I told her out loud

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:23 pm

i stepped up to the nurses office, and knocked. the nurse opened the door. " um... hi. is annalee okay?" i asked the nurse. " yeah. shes fine. just needed to fix something." i swallowed nervously. " well, may i come in? i have something for tina." i walked inside when the nurse said yes, and and went to tina. " hi tina!" i blurted out. " in one of my classes they had us make get well cards. i'm here to give them to you. just so you know! well, theres your cards. bye!" i gave a short wave, then crashed into markus outside the door. " sorry! i didn't see you. soo sorry."

Last edited by secretkemi on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:05 pm

((LoL. Poor Markus not being in the loop of things XD))
I stood waiting at the door like I was told. I didn't know why Annalee needed to talk to Tina, but the curiosity didn't get to me... well... ok, I didn't give into it... no... alright. I was the cat about to get killed from the venom-like feeling. I put my ear to the door so I could try to make out what each of them were saying to each other, but nothing but a few words like the, my, and I were audible to me.
I probably looked like a complete idiot standing there with my ear to the door, but I couldn't go back to class unless I wanted acid to reveal my spine back in science class.
"Spying on others are we?" Came an all too familiar voice from behind me. I turned to see Carnivore, licking his pointed teeth in delight. I backed up against the door. I thought about running, but for some odd reason, Carnivore didn't look like he was going to attack me...
"No." I said stupidly, "I was just--"
"Spying." Carnivore replied, showing his long fangs. I didn't know what to say. This was the first time the villain had talked to me without threatening to rip my pancreas from my gut.
"You think she's a non-super like you?" Carnivore asked. I glanced at the door then looked back. "Well, she's not. I can tell you that much."
"How do you know?"
"I raided the school files. I know about everyone here in the school."
That killed me. I knew my hope was probably in vain, but it was still a nice thought. Carnivore then slithered right next to me, so close I could feel his breath on my entire face. "I can help you."
Now I was confused. "What?"
"I can help you... you want powers, right?"
I stood there pinned against the door. Why was Carnivore trying to help me? Though the monster and I hated each other and he was very suspicious in his asking; I couldn't help but be intrigued when he mentioned getting powers.
"... I--"
"Meet me here tonight. Bring as many friends as you want. You'll need this too."
He handed me a black ticket with a silver B in fancy lettering on it. Below the B was a message: Black Cauldron remedies for all your super and non-super needs...
I was about to ask about the strange invitation more, but when I looked up; Carnivore was gone. I stared at the ticket in my hands... if I went, would I really get powers?
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:05 pm

markus didn't even seem to notice i ran into him. he just stood there staring at a ticket with a fancy silver b on it. he seemed tranzfixed. "hello? marcus?" i waved my hand in front of his eyes, and his head shot up twards me.
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:01 pm

"Ugm?" I sort of stuttered and looked up at the girl. I quickly jammed the ticket into my hoodie pocket. I didn't want anyone knowing about this.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:42 pm

((Hey, Everyone! Go back a few posts, and you will see that I have edited my last post and added some to it. What I added shouldn’t affect any of your previous posts, but it will be handy for future posts! -Thanks, DragonBunny<3))

Annalee’s thoughts were close to forming a full sentence when I interrupted her thoughts. “MArkus!” I started walking towards the door, “I had left him out there so I could tell you what my glasses really do, But I didn't have to tell you, so I forgot about him.” I opened the door to find Maylee standing there too, I wasn't expecting it, but there she was.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jesswrightica Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:15 pm

I jumped when the door opened to reveal Tina. I clutched the ticket in my hands and shoved it deeper into my pocket. I probably looked like an idiot with my hand shoved down my hoodie, making me look a little lopsided, but the idea of letting anyone else know about the offer Carnivore had given me seemed like a bad one.
"Hi Tina!" I said, my voice cracking a little. I knew she was a super, Carnivore had told me that much, but that still left me wondering what power she had. I tried to shake the thoughts of Carnivore and the mystery power of Tina as I awkwardly smiled and tilted my head as if I meant to look lopsided.
jesswrightica
jesswrightica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:20 pm

His thoughts told me he knew about me being a super. I felt a pang in my heart. I didn't want him to know. I wanted him to feel like he had somebody. But, Carnivore had told him. I don't trust Carnivore, but i don't know why he is. I wouldn't trust that ticket that he was given. I reminded myself to find out more about the ticket from carnivore’s thoughts.
I looked at markus, he was kinda lopsided because of shoving the ticket in his pocket, and he was right he did look a little silly. But, it was silly in a... cute way.
“I’m not normally social but, for some reason around you I feel like speaking. I feel like actually saying real words.” I stood there embarrassed at what had just came from my mouth. It was all true but, I didn't tell my mouth to say that. Sometimes, it just has a mind of it’s own. I looked at my toes and smiled. I didn't know what to do. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
I was tempted to look up and see what he was thinking, but i didn't know if I wanted to know. I wished I could switch a flip on my glasses and be able to listen to everyone's thoughts, or just see them in my own mind and not in a speech bubble next to them.

Last edited by ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓞⓝⓑⓤⓝⓝⓨ on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:42 pm

I got back to my class, just as the bell rang. I snatched up my bag, a the while thinking about what Markus was doing with that ticket. "Yikes!" I shouted, when I ran into carnivore. " what are you doing, freak?" He rumbled. " I...uh... um... nothing!" I squeaked, and then promptly turned in to a puddle, which carnivore slipped in. I slicked away, then turned solid, and sped to hero CTE.
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Maylee quickly ran back to her class and i was left standing awkwardly with Markus. I had to know what he was thinking. I didn't want him to to see me look up though. I looked up but i decided to avoid reading what he was thinking. I looked at his face, which didn't help me feel any less embarrassed.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:23 pm

"Maylee. Maylee! MAYLEE!!!!" Mr boomers voice broke through my head. I shook awake." Huh?" I had figured out a plan to figure out what that ticket was. I was going to follow Markus home. It was smart, really, because I could follow as a eagle. Or some sort of raptor. I nodded my head to what Mr boomers was saying, untill I realized that he was asking a question. I shifted into a hamster, and squeaked my innocence.
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by awkward.pluto Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:25 pm

I tried to say something but nothing would come out. I hoped he would say something, and fast.
awkward.pluto
awkward.pluto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willcryptos Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:35 pm

"Maylee." Mr boomers said. "All right.“ unsigned, as I shifted into myself again. "Your question, Mr boomer?" "My question, Mahler, was: what do you do if you run into a needle shielding super villain?" I stared at him. "Really? if I recall correctly, you have to turn her weapons around so then they hit the villain, and not you." Or turn into a puddle, then jello, I told myself.
Willcryptos
Willcryptos
crazy pony!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next