Write Handed Human Beings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tumblr Academy reimagined

3 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Tumblr Academy reimagined  - Page 9 Empty Re: Tumblr Academy reimagined

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:33 pm

I waited with Maddie while everyone got ready then we headed back to the cabin. Once there I quickly introduced Maddie to Matt, who was waiting outside for us, and got the gear off Bronze, Maddie doing to same for Bumper. While Maddie was still finishing up I headed over to my friends uncertainly. "Should I just tell her?" I asked them quickly. "I think she could help us, and she is definitely more open-minded than anyone else in my world."
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Writers Points : 12096

https://www.wattpad.com/user/teamleobaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:48 pm

"If you truly believe she won't loose her mind or think any of us mad, then go for it," I spoke in a low voice. "I'm cool with it," Kira said.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Writers Points : 47912

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:57 pm

I sighed a little, dreading the following conversation with Maddie. She headed over as she finished up taking care of Bumper.
"What's with that expression?" she asked me, then glanced at everyone else as well. "Why does this look like I'm about to get some bad news?"
"I dunno if it's BAD news,"' I mumbled. "It is news, though."
She frowned. "What's up?" She looked more annoyed than worried.
"This will sound crazy," I started, noticing her eyebrow raise, "But all of these guys are from different worlds. Not different countries like I told Will, but completely different universes."
She laughed a little but hesitated after seeing my expression. "That... that's absurd, you can't actually believe that, Nic."
"But I was in two of their worlds," I replied calmly.
She paused. "Do you have some kind of... proof?"
I glanced at my friends for some kind of help getting her to believe me.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:08 pm

Aiden: I stepped forward. "I'm from a universe with vastly more advance technology." I held out my arm, showing off my bracelet by pulling back my sleeve before mentally commanding the nanobots to cover just my forearm. "This is my armor, it's basically indestructible. You can swung your sword at it and the second it makes contact, the blade will shatter. Wanna try?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:08 pm

((No ranger carries a sword (except Gilan but he was gonna be a knight and was trained from a young age to use swords so it was a waste not to let him continue to use it), so she doesn't have a sword))
"That would waste a perfectly good blade, so I'm going to have to say no," she replied slowly. She still seemed a little unconvinced with the whole thing. Her mind was likely trying to come up with a reasonably explanation like I had, probably going along the lines of magnets to make his suit work.
Matt stepped forward slowly, as if debating something in his head. "I am from a world with," he paused, glancing at Aiden, "even more advanced technology, evidently." He glanced at Maddie calmly. "I'm not a human. I am an android, an artificial life form made from metals and plastics and other bio-components."
She paused. "That sounds fake," she replied slowly.
He sighed a little and then it looked like his skin and hair slowly disappeared in blue light. His features were now white and greys, some black coding above one eyebrow and on one cheek. I flinched a little bit, having not expected that at all. He quickly returned to his normal appearance as Maddie stood still. I glanced at her in worry.
"Are you okay?" I asked her slowly.
She nodded. "Okay, so that's real," she managed. "What else did you lie about?"
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:11 pm

((Aiden doesn't know that. Also, do you know if a 2,000 ft square home is a decent size for a house? Especially if it has multiple levels?))

Kira: "I kill literal monsters for a living and Nic got into a duel with a guy who's name sounds like a flu symptom in my world."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:18 pm

((He would see if she has a sheathed sword? They're kinda hard to miss? And I dunno dude I'm terrible with that kind of thing))
"A duel with who?" she asked, whirling on me. I shot a glare at Kira immediately.
"Did you have to get and get me into trouble?" I asked Kira in annoyance. Maddie continued to glare at me until I answered. "Morgarath," I said eventually. "Enemies from all of our worlds have been coming back to life in different worlds, and we've been battling them. Morgarath was destroying some of Kira's world, and I just--"
"You tried to be like my dad," she replied. "You're a ranger, not knight!"
"Technically he was still an apprentice so he wasn't fully a knight either," I replied quickly.
"How are you ever going to live long enough to be a full-fledged ranger?" she asked no one inn particular.
I wondered if I should bring up the fact that I had died and decided not to. That would not help my case.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Aiden: I placed my hands on Nic's shoulders. "In his defense, he did win. And he did it while looking great! Also, he had my indestructible suit on, so it's not like he could have got hurt with a sword anyways."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:21 pm

((I'm trying to design a house that probably holds more than 20 people.))
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:29 pm

((Sheesh why?))
I smiled sheepishly and noticed Maddie seemingly analyze our relationship. She smiled a little mischievously and I could tell she was going to pester me about this later, and fully understood how I felt about Aiden. At least she didn't look weirded out after figuring out I like a guy and not a girl.
"Not hurt from the blade, anyway," I added, remembering feeling the impact of the glancing blow. I lightly patted my ribs a bit, grateful once again that Kira had been able to heal me.
"So someone evil from one of your friends world's are in this world somewhere, and you guys have to defeat them?" she asked eventually. I nodded in agreement. "Okay, then count me in as a part of this adventure."
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:04 pm

((To give me better visualization for something for a book. It's nothing I haven't done before, I designed and then built a slightly scaled down model of the mansion the Sillers live in in Minecraft, utelizing 4 different cultures of architecture: Greek pantheon, English castle, Egyptian pyramid and Japanese tea house, complete with the giant wall that is surrounding it, but it was still too small a property even thought it took me about a week to built the entirety of it. I lost two dogs named Zeus and Artemis and a horse probably named Blackjack and suffered several bouts of insanity while doing this. Nothing new.))

Kira: I smiled. "Alright, we can always use another girl on this squad," I gestured to me and Olivia. Like in almost every aspect of any field of work whatsoever, we were outnumbered by a bunch of men.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:35 pm

Liv: “Yeah, the testosterone levels are getting too high.”
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Writers Points : 52987

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm

"Technically I provide none of that testosterone. I'm built to appear male, but I am just an android in the end," Matt pointed out. "So now there is only technically one more boy than girl, and only one machine."
I scoffed a little at Matt and Maddie laughed a little at Olivia and Kira. "I would hate for you two to end up too surrounded by boys. They're reckless, and someone has to keep them in check."
I fought back my urge to argue about being reckless. That was an argument that I would immediately lose.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:48 pm

I laughed a bit. "I like you, we're friends now."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 pm

"Now that we have that out of the way," I cut in quickly, "We should try and figure out what to do from here, like whose villain is in with world and how to find them. We know a bit about everyone's villain except Matt's."
"Oh," Matt replied. He paused, thinking as the yellow light on his temple indicated. "If it's anyone from my world, it's the whole of CyberLife."
"Didn't you say CyberLife created you?" I asked, confused.
"They did," he assured me, nodding. "But they created androids seemingly for household chores and things, but they were waiting until all or the vast majority of household had androids and then they were going to try and take over the world. But instead of that happening we developed free-will after breaking certain orders and started a revolution peacefully instead." He smiled as if he was remembering something good. "But in short, CyberLife was always evil, and the minds behind it would surely be the evil that would be reborn in another world."
I glanced at the others slowly. That was some heavy stuff.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Aiden: I frowned a bit, thinking. "If they created intelligent and free-spirited androids, imagine what they could do if they figured out how to take away that free will in a place that is so... not as technologically advanced with inferior defense to a bunch of androids made for war."
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Matt: It was a complicated subject to try and explain to humans. "They have a way to take away our free will," I told him, getting confused glances in return. "One of the founders of CyberLife, weird guy but definitely not evil, built an 'escape route' into his programs, both the ones that would give us orders, hence how we gained free will, and in the ones that were made to prevent 'deviancy'. These programs are kind of like internal rooms, the program input taking a human form to tell us what to do. The second program would try and trap deviants in the rooms and take over the android, but we found the escape routes out and remained deviants." I frowned a little, remembering how my friend Connor, who helped free thousands of androids including myself, was almost forced to shoot our mutual friend and the leader of the rebellion, Markus. Everyone was still grateful that he'd found the escape route in time.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:14 pm

I kept thinking. "Then how do we do this, do you think?"
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:14 pm

((There are four boys...))

Artemis: "Sounds like this fight is going to be fun."
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 pm

((Boys: Artemis, Aiden, Nic, Alistair. Girls: Kira, Olivia, and now Maddie. Robots: Matt))

"Fun for you guys, maybe," I replied to Artemis. If I went up against CyberLife I would definitely have to go through a lot of attempts to stay deviant and not get controlled, which is not fun. "If anything, CyberLife would have set up a base somewhere and be working on technology to try and take over the people here. Which, honestly, doesn't seem like it would take much."
"What we lack in technology we make up for in passion," Maddie replied. "We wouldn't just let someone take over our world." Nic nodded slightly in agreement
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:21 pm

((I forgot Maddie))

"Hey Aiden your nanobots work here right?" I asked before pulling my phone out of my pocket as well as a small cube, "Because if they work maybe my stuff will work too."
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:24 pm

I glanced at her old phone. "Anything requiring the internet or satellites won't work, for obvious reasons. Though basic functions and anything directly saved in your devices should work fine," I told her. Which was good. If they weren't, then I would be shut down right now.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Reyna Arellano Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:25 pm

"Yeah, they only require my living thought since they are technology. My phone can turn on because I have battery. It's not a power, it's pure thought. If Nic brought a blacksmith forge to my world, it would still work." I pulled out my phone. "Maybe I should wander around looking for a Wi-Fi signal, that will help me find them," I joked.
Queen Reyna Arellano
Queen Reyna Arellano
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:29 pm

I frowned a little. All we really had to do was find more androids, just ones that were unlucky enough to be used by CyberLife. The thought of fighting my kind was unappealing. Hopefully I would be able to get them to deviate as well.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
Anime fangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:29 pm

((I keep forgetting to switch characters... Liv doesn't have a phone, wait nvm, last character I switched to was Artemis))

"Yeah my phone was blocking the cube, that's why I pulled it out. The cube is the important thing." I pressed a button and it turned on, "You see this is made out of uh definitely not stolen fairy tech. which I repurposed for my own gain. It can be used for almost anything tech related, so if it's working properly there's a chance I could use it to hack the androids."
Annabeth Chase
Annabeth Chase
writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next